Style Note: The Isabella Oliver Cape

Posted by London Darling

Yesterday was one of those cold and breezy days in London when you really need something warm and snug to wrap up in. And what better way to wrap up than in a cape. It's the perfect alternative to a winter coat. I received this beautiful one as a Christmas Gift from one of my favourite labels Isabella Oliver.

Isabella Oliver Cape

London Fashion Week Diary: BODYAMR

Posted by London Darling

The BODYAMR show was one that I was particularly looking forward to, and it was well worth the wait. The signature draping that I love still played a huge role in the collection as an abundance of luxe fabrics and beaded embellishment.

BODYAMR show

Giveaway: Win Tickets to the 2010 Vitality Show!

Posted by London Darling

The lovely team at Vitality are treating three lucky readers to a pair of free tickets! Running from 18th-21st March in London’s Earls Court 2, Vitality is the UK’s largest health, beauty, fitness and wellbeing event for women.

WIN Vitality tickets

Beauty Buzz: Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare

Posted by London Darling

I recently changed my beauty regime to include the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, the Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser. It's been just six days, and already I've seen a noticeable difference in the clarity of my complexion and the texture of my skin.

Liz Earle Skincare
When I posted a few days ago about exciting things in store for Pretty Stylish London, I had no idea it would be happening so soon!

As I logged in for my usual Friday morning twitter fix, I had news from fellow blogger Harlem Loves that the blog had been nominated for Best-Designed in the 2010 Weblog Awards!

How cool is that? This news has added a little sunshine to my day which would have otherwise been grey and gloomy (Londoners have you seen the weather today? Ugh.) Just being nominated is amazing in itself, but of course, I'd love to win!

So a big thank you to everyone who nominated the blog for this category, it's appreciated very much.

Please continue support the blog and vote for Pretty Stylish London in the best-designed category - hey you never know what good things may come out of winning eh?

Award-winning blogs have more weight in securing fabulous giveaways and offers so I'll be sure to use the award (should I win) to push for more freebies and cool stuff for you lovely readers.

You guys rock! xx

8 Response to "Weblog Awards 2010: Pretty Stylish London nominated for Best-Designed!"

  1. Unknown Said,

    I've already voted for you lovely! x

     

  2. Unknown Said,

    Voted for you this morning! :)

     


  3. Ondo Lady Said,

    Congratulations!! Well deserved as your blog is so pretty. I just voted for you.

     

  4. Ms. Chouette Said,

    Congrats. Will vote for you!

     

  5. Well done! I'm going to vote for you now!

     

  6. Congratulations! I just found your blog and it was love at first sight (and read). So of course I voted for you! Good luck!!

     

  7. Thank you so much everyone! xx

     

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Let me know your thoughts, opinions and responses here. Thank you.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
Become a fan on Facebook!
Look who's reading now...

Cath Kidston Ltd.

Matches Fashion

Molly Brown

Lipsy

Kabiri Ltd

Kurt Geiger Ltd.

MyTheresa

Liberty.co.uk

♥ My Other Blogs

  • On Tuesday 20th October, Pretty Stylish London hosted a fundraising event entitled The Big Pink Pamper Party, in aid of Cancer Research UK and to highlight...
  • When you get tired of that Dior bag of three seasons past and fancy a new addition to your collection, ebay is probably your first port of call, right? Wel...

♥ Useful Links

Abazias
Who in their right mind purposefully wastes hard earned money? Especially when they don't have to. If you're looking for engagement rings, design your own for affordable prices, only at Abazias.

♥ Snaps of the Editor

♥ Snaps of the Editor

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

CommentLuv Enabled